Yusupov palace on the Moika River was the residence of the incredibly wealthy Yusupov family. The palace is one of the few aristocratic mansions that still exists in St. Petersburg that have both their façade suites, and their lavish interiors. These include an art gallery, private mini-theater, and luxurious private chambers, where the warmth and charm of their owners still glow.
Yusupov Palace is infamous as the scene of the assassination of Grigory Rasputin. In 1916, Prince Felix Yusupov with the group of noble elite killed Rasputin who had used his self-proclaimed holy powers to gain favor with the Tsar’s family.
- $80 per person starting from 2 guests
- 3 hours of guide service including pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Entrance fees
- Subway tickets
- Please indicate preferred pick up time and place
- This tour is a private walking tour with the use of subway
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend to make the booking 7-15 days in advance during the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 3 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation will incur a 30% cancellation fee of the total amount as the entrance tickets are non-refundable
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the tour date with 30% penalty
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email