St. Petersburg is surrounded by water like Venice or Amsterdam. There are more than 80 rivers and canals.
St. Petersburg is one of the cities with the highest number of bridges and every bridge is a piece of art with its own history and design. The drawbridges of St. Petersburg are the technical masterwork and the favorite attraction for a visitor.
All of the above makes a boat ride an essential part of a city sightseeing for those who want to explore St. Petersburg, experience the curves of its rivers and canals, take a look at the city’s beautiful architecture from a totally different angle.
- $85 per person starting from 2 guests
- Daily from May to September
- 3 hours of guide service including pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Subway tickets
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend to make the booking 7-15 days in advance during the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 3 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation will incur a 40% cancellation fee of the total amount as the entrance tickets are non-refundable
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the tour date with 40% penalty
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email
- Please indicate preferred pick up time and place
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions