Visit Pavlovsk and view the elegant beauty of the former summer residence of Emperor Paul, the only son of Catherine the Great. The palace stands on a hilltop to catch the first and last rays of sun. It is more “off the beaten track” than Catherine’s palace and the Grand Palace of Peterhof, but no less impressive.
Tour the palace interiors including state and living rooms, adorned with the finest examples of Western European art. See paintings, pieces of furniture, bronze, fabrics, glass, and porcelain brought by Paul and his wife Maria from their trip to Western Europe. Visit the lavishly decorated rooms and learn about one of the most mysterious Russian Emperors.
The Palace is surrounded by a huge park with many hidden paths, narrow alleys, bridges and pavilions. So quite and idyllic place. Pavlovsk Park, popular with citizens all year around, will give you a glimpse of everyday local life.
- $150 per person starting from 2 guests
- Daily except Friday and first Monday of each month
- 4 hours of guide service including pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Return transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the park and palace
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend to make the booking 7-15 days in advance during the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 5 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation will incur a 30% cancellation fee of the total amount as the entrance tickets are non-refundable
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the tour date with 30% penalty
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email
- Please indicate preferred pick up time and place
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions