New Holland is a man-made island. It received its name from the Dutch look of its barracks and the Dutch builders who constructed it. The history of New Holland dates back to the time when Peter the Great founded St. Petersburg and is closely connected with the foundation of the Russian fleet.
You will explore the island and choose an activity you prefer. These include various recreational activities, such as visiting multiple shops and creative studios located in the building of the former naval prison The Bottle, enjoy a cup of coffee in numerous small cafes, have lunch at the Kuznya House restaurant and club arranged in the former Foundry, or take a look around the park and its diverse attractions, or visit exhibitions currently held in the Pavilion.
- $55 per person starting from 2 guests
- 3 hours of guide service including pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Subway tickets
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend to make the booking 7 days in advance during the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 3 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation charge of 8% of the total amount will be applied
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the tour date without any charge
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email
- Please indicate preferred pick up time and place
- This tour is a private walking tour with the use of subway
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions