Explore Moscow Visa Free
One Day Tour for Cruise Passengers
Admission to the Kremlin or St. Basil’s Cathedral, Moscow Metro
Highly-educated private guide
Lunch, bottled water
Return ticket for the high-speed train Sapsan St. Petersburg – Moscow – St. Petersburg
Private arrival and departure transfers, on-tour transportation by business class car or van
|Number of persons||1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
Early in the morning you will be picked up at St. Petersburg port terminal and transferred to Moskovsky Railway station. Board the high-speed Sapsan and depart to Moscow.
Upon arrival take a Metro ride with your guide and stop to explore the grandeur of its most impressive stations.
Then enter the Kremlin walls to feel the country’s past and present. The Kremlin is an old fortress and the most important historical and political center of Russia. You will see the Kremlin’s compositional center and look into the three main cathedrals – the Assumption, the Annunciation, and the Archangel’s Michael cathedral.
Visit new urban Zaryadye park and taste contemporary Russian cuisine at the trendy restaurant.
Step into Red Square to admire the colorful domes of St. Basil’s cathedral. View famous landmarks including the Savior Tower, the Kremlin walls, GUM department store, the State Historical Museum, and Lenin’s mausoleum.
Then drive around the city and get more insights into the rich history of Moscow. View the Christ the Savior Cathedral, Bolshoi Theatre, Lubyanka Square and Stalin’s Skyscrapers.
Later board the high-speed train Sapsan to St. Petersburg. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the ship.
5:45 am Your driver/guide will pick you up at the port terminal with Strelka Travel sign with your name on it
6:50 am High-speed train Sapsan from St. Petersburg to Moscow
10:52 am Arrival in Moscow. Meet and greet.
11:30 am City tour of Moscow, Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral view
1:30 pm Time for lunch
3:00 pm Kremlin territory tour
5:00 pm Moscow metro tour
7:00 pm Terminate at the Leningradsky railway station
7:30 pm High-speed train Sapsan from Moscow to St. Petersburg
11:25 pm Arrival to St. Petersburg. The guide/driver will meet you and escort to the ship.
11:30 pm Transfer back to the ship
*The above timing is subject to change.
Price for the private tour:
- 1 person – $1165
- group of 2 – $745 per person
- group of 3 – $620 per person
- group of 4 – $545 per person
- group of 5 and more – $500 per person
*Supplement for business class seats at Sapsan train including meals onboard is $200 for a roundtrip.
- Travel any day
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions
- As Kremlin territory is closed on Thursdays, we offer St. Basil’s Cathedral visit instead.
- Strelka Travel reserves the right to alter the sequence of activities or replace an activity that becomes unavailable for a comparable one.
- We recommend booking 90-60 days in advance as this tour
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 14 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation charge of 20% of the total amount will be applied
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 7 days prior to the booked tour
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email
Deposit: 50% of the price
Final Payment: 60 days prior to departure
60-31 days prior to departure: 50% of the price
30 days prior to departure or less: 100% of the price