Get your cameras ready and envision taking a picture of Moscow’s most exciting landmarks. You will fall in love with this vibrant city!
The heart of Moscow is the Kremlin and Red Square. Red Square used to be a lively marketplace. Krasnaya (Red) is the Old Russian word for beautiful. We will pause in Red Square to review its dark and glorious moments in Russian history.
You will view the famous landmarks including the Savior Tower, the Kremlin walls, GUM department store, the State Historical Museum, Lenin’s mausoleum, and walk through the famous St. Basil’s Cathedral.
Enjoying the best panoramic views of the Kremlin and the new urban Zaryadye park, cross the river and come to the lovely Bolotnaya Square (literally meaning ‘swamp’ square although fortunately it no longer bears any resemblance to one).
Then from the Bolshoy Kamenniy Bridge, literally “big stone” you will be treated with a splendid view of Christ the Savior Cathedral, which has an extremely colorful history. Here, you will be able to take pictures of the Kremlin’s Cathedrals and the Grand Kremlin Palace.
- $70 per person starting from 2 guests
- 3 hours of guide service
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend making the booking 7-15 days in advance
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 3 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation charge of 50% of the total amount will be applied
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the tour date without any charge and upon availability
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email