We invite you to take a journey to the depths of Russian culture with its fairy tales, legends, and Soviet motives!
50 dancers on stage, masterly technique, outstanding acting, 15 reincarnations, 10 tons of freight, 600 unique costumes, 300 items of props, 8 sets changes – it will charm the audience of all ages and nationalities.
The dance show reveals the history of Russia. Traditions and customs of the multinational country expose originality of the hundreds of cultures plunging the audience in the times of christening of Rus, Tsar’s Russia and the USSR. The show unites lyrical sketches with elements of folklore and ancient Russian epic.
- Stalls and amphitheater seats – $55 per person
- VIP boxes and balcony №4 – $50 per person
- Balcony № 2-3 and boxes in stalls – $40 per person
Operating days in 2020:
Arrival from 7:15 p.m., Beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Concert length: from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (with one intermission)
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend making the booking 30-90 days in advance
- Booking of the tickets can be made not less than 3 days prior to the date of the concert
- After the tickets are booked the cancellation charge of 100% of the total amount will be applied
- Change of the date of the concert can be done upon availability
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email