Enjoy a regal reception to Russia with an exclusive tour of the palace of Romanov dynasty, complete with a glass of champagne. Experience the estate like the Tzars did with a private concert. Virtuosi of the Mariinsky and Mikhailovsky Theatre will perform compositions by various Russian composers for your pleasure and delight, including pieces by Rachmaninov and Tchaikovsky. Each performance is complemented by a short story about the composers and the history of the work performed.
Then explore the spacious rooms uninhibited, uncovering the unique decorative style of each space. The palace is the only mansion that was preserved during the Second World War. You will learn about to the history of the palace that survived the revolutionary changes of the eras and find out more about the people who lived in these royal surroundings. The evening will immerse you in the unforgettable atmosphere of the Russian aristocratic era.
- Free seating $70 per person
- 1st row $110 per person
Operating days in 2020:
June: 1, 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29
July: 1, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27, 29
August: 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 29, 31
September: 2, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28, 30
Arrival from 7:00 p.m., Beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Concert length: from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (without intermission)
Dress code: cocktail or smart casual
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend making the booking 30-90 days in advance
- Booking of the tickets can be made not less than 3 days prior to the date of the concert
- After the tickets are booked the cancellation charge of 50% of the total amount will be applied
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tickets made less than 5 days prior to the concert
- Change of the date of the concert can be done upon availability
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email