Your stay in magnificent St. Petersburg offers so much to see and explore!
Peter the Great was the Czar of Russia in the 18th century and he was an unusual monarch. He decided to tour Western Europe to discover ways to modernize Russia.
His biggest dream was to build an elegant and sophisticated city that would be the crown of Russia. And so he did!
First of all step on the Palace square and take in spectacular panorama of the General Staff building, Alexander column and the Hermitage – the elegant, monumental palace, a striking monument of the Baroque style in mid-18th-century Russian art. Then the city tour will feature the impressive St. Isaac’s cathedral, Bronze Horseman statue of Peter the Great and splendid view of the city from the Spit of Vasilievsky Island. Next see the Peter and Paul Fortress where the town of Peter started in 1703. The fortress is dominated by the elegant spire of the Peter and Paul Cathedral. It is the most significant monument in the fortress as it is the burial place for all of the Russian Tsars and Empresses from Peter the Great to Alexander III.
Continue past the Field of Mars and the Summer Gardens to the most famous church in the city. Church of Our Savior on the Spilled Blood was built on the spot where the Russian Emperor Alexander II was assassinated in 1881 when a bomb exploded under his carriage.
During the day tour you will learn more about St. Petersburg in the era of the Tsars, Petrograd in war and revolution period, Leningrad from Stalin and WWII to Gorbachev with Peterstroika and the fall of Communism. You will see the most remarkable architectural ensembles and monuments of the Historic Centre of St. Petersburg included in UNESCO World Heritage List.
|Number of guests in the party||2-4 guests, 5+ guests|
- $130 per person starting from 2 guests
- $60 per person starting from 5 guests
- 3 hours of guide service including pick up and drop off at the hotel
- 3 hours of transportation on modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Please indicate preferred pick up time and place
- This tour is a private tour with the use of car or van
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend to make the booking 7-15 days in advance during the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 3 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation charge of 8% of the total amount will be applied
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the tour date without any charge
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email