Subject of the Agreement
- Strelka Travel ™ (OOO AtlantaTur, Tour Operator reference PTO 019421) hereinafter referred to as the Tour Company and the Client on the other part have entered the following Agreement. The subject of this Agreement is the relations of the Tour Company and the Client associated with the service during the Client’s stay in Russia.
- The Tour Company offers Multi-Day package tours, group and individual, Day-Tours (half-day and full-day), and other tour services.
Responsibilities of the Parties
- The services are provided by the Tour Company under this Agreement in accordance with the booking request of the Client.
- The Client can make the reservation in writing – by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by means of the booking form available at the website www.strelkatravel.com.
- The request of the Client should contain the information as:
- Number of guests, their names and gender (exactly as it appears on their passport), and citizenship;
- Dates and duration of the stay;
- Other information such as number of rooms, tour program, meals plan, transportation and etc.
- Additionally, the Tour Company shall request the passport number, date of birth, place of birth, date and place of passport issue.
- After the booking is made, the Tour Company undertakes to consider the request and to inform the Client by e-mail whether it is possible to provide the requested services. Upon confirmation of the Client’s request, the Tour Company guarantees to provide the confirmed services. Changes in the conditions are to be negotiated by the Parties in each separate case.
- The Client shall pay for the services in the order specified in Terms of Payment section of this Agreement.
- The Tour Company shall provide the Client with the tour voucher.
- The Tour Company is not responsible for any costs incurred as a result of incorrect personal data provided by the Client.
Services and Prices
- The price of the services is to be stipulated in the confirmation provided by the Tour Company.
- The prices can be expressed in US dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), or Rubles (RUB).
- Prices are land only and do not include international airfare.
- The Tour Company reserves the right to correct pricing, and prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are guaranteed upon receipt of the deposit.
- Gratuities for guides and drivers are not included unless indicated and are at the Client’s discretion.
- Accommodation at the hotel, check in and check out should be made in accordance with the hotel rules.
- The Client is responsible for all hotel charges not included into the Tour Company’s voucher and these charges must be paid directly to the hotel.
- The Tour Company shall make every effort to take into consideration, if possible, any special requirements of the Client. However, the Tour Company declares that the failure to fulfill such a special requirement does not constitute the cause of any claims against the Tour Company.
Terms of Payment
- For the Multi-Day tours:
After the booking of the multi-day tour is confirmed by the Tour Company, the Client undertakes to effect a deposit of 10% of the total cost of the services. Final Payment should be made 90 days prior to the arrival date. The reservations made within the final payment date of travel require full payment.
- For the Day-Tours (half-day or full-day):
After the booking of the day-tours is confirmed by the Tour Company, the Client undertakes to effect a 100% prepayment of the total cost of the services.
- The Tour Company accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express. The payment can be effected by means of a bank transfer in US dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), or Rubles.
- In the event of non-payment, incomplete or untimely payment for the services the Tour Company shall have the right to cancel the booking.
VISA and Passport
- The Client’s signed passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the visa expiry day and should have at least 2 blank pages marked “Visas”.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to obtain the required visa. The Tour Company is not responsible for any delay or rejection in visa processing.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to check the visa requirements on the Russian Consulate website. Visas and entry requirements can change without notice.
- The Tour Company shall provide the Client with the visa-support documents after the Client effects 10% deposit for the Multi-Day tour.
- The Client shall verify the visa for the accuracy of the entry date into Russia and the visa expiration date.
Cancellations and Changes
- All information on changes and cancellations is to be communicated to the Tour Company in writing.
- If the Client alters the dates of the services in the existing booking, the Tour Company shall cancel this booking and make a new one according to the request of the Client.
- In the event of cancellation of the Multi-Day tour the following cancellation fees shall be applied:
- 91 days prior to departure or more: 10% of the price
- 90-61 days prior to departure: 20% of the price
- 60-31 days prior to departure: 50% of the price
- 30 days prior to departure or less: 100% of the price
- In the event of cancellation of the Day-Tour (full-day or half-day) the cancellation policy is stipulated in each case separately.
- Domestic air tickets and rail tickets are non-refundable, as well as theatre, circus, concert, sport etc tickets. In the event of cancellation, 100% fee shall be applied.
- The Tour Company is not responsible for any delay or cancellations of International flights. The Tour Company shall make every effort to minimize the additional costs caused by the delay or cancellation. But all additional expenses shall bear by the Clients.
- If the Client is aware of any flight delays or changes the Client should inform the Tour Company about the new arrival information.
- The Tour Company reserves the right to alter the sequence of activities or replace an activity that becomes unavailable for a comparable one.
Safety and Security policy
- Travel insurance is a vital part of the Client’s arrangements. The insurance is not included into the tour price and has to be purchased additionally before traveling.
- The Tour Company does not own or manage aircraft, hotels, restaurants, vehicles and other facilities used in conjunction with the tours arranged. The Tour Company is not responsible for injury, illness, death, loss or damage of the belongings, delay as a result of the supplier’s activities.
- All transportation used by the Tour Company is licensed and insured.
- According to the Law, smoking and drug consumption are prohibited on any transportation and at the hotels.
- The Client is responsible for the health check before traveling.
- According to the Law, the Client has to carry the passport all the time, as well as the Migration card and Hotel Registration. It is recommended to leave the copy of the documents at the hotel just in case, or/and take a picture of the documents.
- The Client shall reimburse for any damage of the property in accordance with the reimbursement price list or the inventory list provided by the hotel, restaurant or transportation company. The reimbursement shall be effected immediately and in accordance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
Claims and Disputes
- All claims and disputes should be submitted in writing within the period of one month after the termination of the tour and should be accompanied by the verifying photos or documents.
- All claims and disputes arising out of the present Agreement shall be settled as far as possible through negotiation.
- If the disputes and differences cannot be settled through negotiation, they are to be referred to the Arbitration Court of the city of Moscow.
- The Parties shall be released from responsibility for partial or complete non-performance of their obligations under the present Agreement should this non-performance be caused by the circumstances of force majeure. The circumstances that arose after concluding the present Agreement as a consequence of events of extraordinary nature which the party could neither foresee nor prevent by reasonable and generally accepted measures are considered to be the circumstances of force majeure.
- The Tour Company shall make every effort to operate tours as disclosed in the voucher, but circumstances beyond the Tour Company’s control may arise that would require the itinerary amendments.
- By booking the tour with the Tour Company or using the website www.strelkatravel.com, the Client shall agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and any additional terms and conditions of any supplier that are applicable to the booking. The Client shall agree on behalf of himself or herself and those who he or she represents.
- The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.