The Grand Kremlin Palace, built in the 19th century, is the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation and not open to the public. During the tour, you will have a chance to see ceremonial halls as well as the Palace of Facets, the oldest preserved secular building in Moscow, which used to be the main banquet reception hall of the Moscovite Tsars.
- $1900 for the private tour starting from 1 to 10 guests
- Subject to availability (except Thursday)
- 4 hours of guide service including pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Private tour of the Grand Palace
- Subway tickets
- It is necessary to have your passport with you to enter the Grand Kremlin Palace
- Please indicate preferred pick up time and place
- This tour is a private tour with the use of subway
Booking terms and cancellation policy:
- We recommend to make the booking 30 days in advance or as early as possible
- Full passport details are required for the booking
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 14 days prior to the date of the tour
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour after the booking was made
- Change of the date of the tour is not available
- Please note that the date or time of the tour may be changed by the Kremlin Administration. If the new date is not appropriate we guarantee a 100% refund.