The Pushkin town or Tsarskoye Selo is famed for the majestic Catherine’s palace where Empress Catherine the Great lived and died. Catherine’s palace is an outstanding example of the Russian Baroque style. It is also a stunning royal retreat with worldwide fame. Its main attractions are the mirrored Grand Ballroom and the opulent Amber Room, which is lined with gilded amber wall panels and ornate furniture. The palace was nearly destroyed and the Amber room was stolen by the Nazis during WWII. After decades of work by Russian craftsmen and donations from Germany, the reconstructed palace and later the Amber Room were opened to the public again.
We will continue into the beautiful Catherine Park that surrounds the palace. It consists of two parts – the Regular Park (Old Garden) and the Landscape (English) Park. Catherine Park features many beautiful monuments and pavilions, and magnifies the splendor of the imperial palace.
- $175 per person starting from 2 guests
- Daily except Monday and Tuesday
- 4 hours of guide service including pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Return transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the park and Catherine’s palace
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend to make the booking 7-15 days in advance during the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 7 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation will incur a 30% cancellation fee of the total amount as the entrance tickets are non-refundable
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the tour date with 30% penalty
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email
- Please indicate preferred pick up time and place
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions