Visit the Institute of Russian Realist Art (IRRA) located in a picturesque building with a stack, former boiler house. A guided tour of the IRRA museum gives you a great opportunity to learn more about one of the finest collection of the national realist school of the 20th century.
The first floor of the museum is devoted to the present-day life in Russia. Here you can see the works by the famous members of Moscow and Leningrad schools of painting.
The second floor of the Institute of Russian Realist Art displays the Soviet art collection of the second half of the 20th century
The halls of the third floor represent the Soviet art from the first half of the 20th century. See the works by the leading artists of the Socialist Realism – Arkady Plastov, Sergey Gerasimov, Alexander Deineka, Yury Pimenov, Georgy Nissky, Isaak Brodsky.
- $85 per person starting from 2 guests
- Daily except Monday
- 3 hours of guide service including pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Entrance fees
- Subway tickets
- Please indicate preferred pick up time and place
- This tour is a private walking tour with the use of subway
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend to make the booking 7-15 days in advance during the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 3 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation will incur a 30% cancellation fee of the total amount as the entrance tickets are non-refundable
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the tour date with 30% penalty
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email