We start the tour with the street Tverskaya (former name – Tsarskaya or the Royal), the main and the most important of all streets in Moscow. It leads to the heart of the city, the Kremlin and Red Square with the History Museum, GUM, Lenin’s Tomb and of course the cathedral of St. Basil. Enjoying the best panoramic views of the Kremlin, we will cross the river and come to the lovely park in the Bolotnaya Square (literally meaning ‘swamp’ square although fortunately it no longer bears any resemblance to one).
Then we will stroll from here to a symbol of the Stalin era, “The House on the Embankment”, a grey monster with ill fame. It was the residence of the Soviet ruling class. From the Bolshoy Kamenniy Bridge, literally “big stone” you will be treated with a splendid view of Christ the Savior Cathedral, which has an extremely colourful history. Here, you will be able to take pictures of the Kremlin’s Cathedrals and the Grand Kremlin Palace.
- $70 per person starting from 2 guests
- 3 hours of guide service including pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Subway tickets
- Please indicate preferred pick up time and place
- This tour is a private walking tour with the use of subway
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend to make the booking 7-15 days in advance during the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 3 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation charge of 8% of the total amount will be applied
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the tour date without any charge
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email